Tuesday, November 18, 2008

To a warmer climate

Tonight is my last night in the good ole town of Madison. Hitting up Bluephies with some friends for a good meal and some drinks.

Packing has been hectic, but still fun. I enjoy being constantly busy. That might be hard when I go the beach in Thailand for days at a time, but I think I will enjoy that too. Packed everything I have left into my car (with room to spare) except for my grill, my bike and my bed (three very important things!, food, fun and relaxation). I kept more dishes and pans than anything else which makes me think that food is pretty important to me. :)

Said goodbye to most of the family last weekend. Only a few of them cried...I won't mention names, but you can probably guess who they were. Also played a sweet game called Mexican Train Dominoes or something similar. It was a lot of fun. Check it out sometime. My family is always playing cards or dominoes or some other fun game. That's one of the reasons I love them so much!

I will update again when I get to Tokyo. Staying there for a couple days, but don't know how much internet connection I will have.

For all of you that are worried, I will be safe. For those of you with well wishes, Thanks! and I will let you know how amazing Thailand will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment